Monday, July 22, 2013

MaxValues Magazine - About Face Permanent Cosmetics Testimonial

 
maxvalues magazine - max values

About Face Permanent Cosmetics Testimonial

Published on Monday, 24 June 2013 17:25

The following testimonial was presented to our About Face Permanent Cosmetics account executive, Jim Jay: "I am very impressed with the results I am getting from the ads I have placed in the "MaxValues" magazine. Every spring I offer a "coupon special" to jump start my busy time of the year. Believe me, I have tried all local forms of advertising, but I have found this little paper to be the best vehicle I have ever used. My cash flow increases approximately 30% during the months I advertise with MaxValues. Who couldn't use a 30% increase in their income? In addition to the great boost to my personal economy, the staff at MaxValues is professional, conscientious, and always helpful. I highly recommend this little magazine to anyone who would like their own personal stimulus package!" -Gail Tullio (About Face Permanent Cosmetics, Broadview Heights)